Rey Resources is an exploration and development company listed on the ASX.
Establishing itself as a responsible mine developer, Rey Resources has adopted the following Corporate Governance objectives:
- Community engagement and consultation on potential project plans and activities
- Responsible environmental stewardship, including impact minimisation and the rehabilitation of project areas
- Ensuring potential projects sustain indigenous culture and prioritise indigenous employment
- Operating within local, state and commonwealth government regulatory and policy frameworks
- Legal and financial compliance
To support these objectives, Rey Resources has developed and implemented corporate policies and charters relevant to its current operating phase. As activitives develop, further polices will be adopted and embedded across the organisation.